Sage Artisanal Vase, Large
Our artisanal glass vases are made by European artisans, each mouth blown into molds from recycled glass sourced from around Europe. The vase keeps an organic shape and is finished with a high-gloss powder coating. Stunning on their own, in pairs, or in a set of three, the ability to mix and match sizes and colors adds interest to the display, but the free form of the vessel ensures it is perfect as a singular decorative accent.
- Each vase may vary from images shown in coloring, size, and shape.
- Recycled glass has a slight vintage green, blue tint and can contain small bubbles and imperfections.
- BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free
- Made in Europe
Product Details and Dimensions
- Overall: 7" diameter, 12" high
- Top Opening: 1.75" – 4” diameter
- Top Diameter: 3"
- Bottom Diameter: 6.75"
- Capacity: approximately 8.75 quarts (8.25 liters)
- Overall: 7.5" diameter, 17.5" high
- Top Opening: 2" – 4” diameter
- Top Diameter: 3.75"
- Bottom Diameter: 6.5"
- Capacity: approximately 12.5 quarts (11.75 liters)
- Overall: 9" diameter, 22" high
- Top Opening: 4" diameter
- Top Diameter: 4.75"
- Bottom Diameter: 10.5"
- Capacity: approximately 23.5 quarts (22.25 liters)
For all embellished and painted glass accents, be sure to hand wash with care. We recommend that you do not use liquid cleansers, glass cleaner, soap or abrasive agents containing alcohol on any embellished or painted areas. For the best care, simply wipe glass clean with a damp cloth. To maintain the integrity of glass accents with painted bottoms, do not soak or leave them standing in water.