Antique Oval Dough Bowl, Large
Collected from across Central Europe, specifically Hungary, these pieces were daily staples in farmhouses for morning bread making. These hand-hewed bowls date back to the 1900s and vary in size, shape and patina. No two are alike, and each one is naturally aged with unique markings and carvings, making it one-of-a-kind. Due to the found nature of the product, the bowl you receive may vary from the image shown.
- Condition: Good, wear consistent with age and use
- This is a found item will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color.
- Original state with a pleasant patina of age: signs of age and use will be present, including markings and carvings authenticating the found nature of the product.
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, early - mid-century
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, bowls are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 42.5-52” L x 15-18” W x 6-8” H
- Weight: 8-10”
Care and Maintenance
- Dust or wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the original condition and patina, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents.
Weight: 9.0 lbs
Length: 39-45 inches
Width: 15-18 inches
Height: 7 inches