Paris Seltzer Bottle
An artifact from times past, these vintage seltzer bottles originate from the city of love. Once collected on doorsteps to refill seltzer water, the decorative bottles now serve as a contemporary accent for the home. Exclusive to Paris, these glass bottles boast their original top, each bottle exhibiting the same transparent glass base from ages ago. The found glass bottles are an eye-catching display, whether exhibited individually or in sets.
- Condition: Very Good, wear consistent with age and use
- For decorative use only, seltzer bottle tops cannot be removed
- Each bottle may slightly vary from images shown
- Original state with a pleasant patina of age
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Paris, France, early - mid-century
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate.
- Overall: 4” Dia x 12” H
- Weight 3.5 lbs
Care and Maintenance
- For decorative use only.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the original condition and patina, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers. All found items are final purchases and cannot be returned.
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Length: 4 inches
Width: 4 inches
Height: 12 inches