Porto Vecchio Fig Leaf and Sea Salt Candle, Large
Honoring the stylish port of city of Porto-Vecchio, a natural harbor on the mountainous French island Corsica, this candle is a breath of fresh air. Ordered by the governor of Genoa in 1584, all landowners were required to plant a fig tree each year. With its exceptional sunny and dry climate, Corsica produces some of the highest quality figs in the Mediterranean. Our Porto-Vecchio fragrance boasts a distinctive blend of fresh aromas with top notes of ripened figs followed by a pinch of sea salt which adds a touch of crispness. Let this candle energize and refresh your spirit while it transports you to the warm sunlit shores of the Mediterranean.
Our sophisticated candle collection is an extension of our obsession for travel and exploration. Propelled by a passion for rich history and timeless design, etúHOME captures the spirit of Europe – in scented candles. Each essential oil candle has its own story, each unique in its artisan craftsmanship. No different from our sustainable products and our attention to detail, each component of our wax candles is thoughtfully chosen ensuring a high quality and luxurious result. Our candles contain the finest essential oils created in Grasse, France, the perfume capital of the world, boasting ingredients that turn us instantly sentimental of our favorite European cities. The essential oils are hand mixed with a blend of high-quality mineral and vegetal waxes. Used together, this customized blend guarantees the candle’s longevity, keeps the scent powerful each time you burn it all while providing an elegant and smooth appearance. Our wicks are hand selected based on the size and fragrance of the candle. Altogether, this allows for an optimal and long burn while diffusing the room fragrance evenly and intensely throughout the candle’s life, ensuring a positive experience each time. After years of bringing you the European lifestyle, we are now offering an olfactory experience to enhance your living space.
- Burn time: 100+ hours
- 10% essential oils from Grasse, France
- Artisanal, hand-poured candle
- Mineral and vegetal wax blend
- 35.3 ounces
Caring for your candle:
- Before you light your etúHOME candle, trim the wick to ¼ inch. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly.
- The first time you burn your etúHOME candle, allow it to burn until the entire surface liquefies. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time.
- Keep your luxury candle lit for no more than 4 hours at a time to ensure maximum fragrance output.
- After blowing out your etúHOME candle, re-center and straighten the wick.
- In order to preserve your candles in their original condition, it is important you store them in a dry and cool environment. Ideally, this means room temperature or lower. Higher temperatures will cause candles to soften, bend or melt entirely.
|Length: 7"||Width: 7"||Height: 3.5"||Weight: 0.0 lb lb|