French Demijohn, Large
The French Demijohn is inspired by antique vessels used for transporting wine and is mouth-blown by European artisans from recycled glass. This vessel is a more geometric version of our classic demijohn, featuring a sharp shoulder and fluted neck. The bottle is adorned with a large French bee glass seal to make for an elegant and timeless accent piece. Style solo on a shelf or pair with our French Mason Jars for a matching collection. Using single stem greenery, light floral arrangements or branches creates a sophisticated yet simple look in the living room or on a dining table.
- Each vase may vary from images shown in coloring, size, and shape.
- Recycled glass has a slight vintage green, blue tint and can contain small bubbles and imperfections.
- BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free
- Made in Europe
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, and may slightly vary from those given.
- Overall: 7.5" diameter, 14.5" high
Care and Maintenance
- Hand wash or spot clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Length: 7.3 inches
Width: 7.3 inches
Height: 14.6 inches