Join the etúHOME family.
We are a team of positive, dynamic individuals who believe in elevated everyday entertaining with a keen eye for detail. We have a passion for bringing people together and making little moments celebratory.
Digital Marketing Specialist – Roswell, GA
The etúHOME Marketing team is a group of thinkers, creatives and innovators. As thought-leaders within etúHOME, we strive to tell meaningful stories and push the boundaries of ecommerce innovation. We aim to develop a rich brand experience for customers online, no matter what stage of the purchase journey or platform they’re on. An experience that leads to return customers, word of mouth, and ultimately brand loyalty.
We are looking for team members to help us realize our vision. If you want to work in a fun and collaborative environment with one of the best brands in the industry, join our team in Atlanta today.
etúHOME is seeking a creative and driven team member with a passion for retail, ecommerce and marketing. As a Marketing Specialist you'll be responsible for building the etúHOME brand online and generating revenue through etúHOME’s managed ecommerce channels. The Marketing Specialist will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Lead management of etúHOME's digital presence online, primarily etuhome.com
- Partner with internal teams and stakeholders to bring etúHOME products to life online
- Aid in development of marketing calendar, and manage to promotions
- Develop copy, graphics and promotional materials to be used on website, email and other digital placements
- Monitor traffic, analyze trends, develop real-time action plans as needed to capitalize on unexpected opportunities
- Engage in brainstorms for developing new and innovative ways to drive qualified traffic to the website
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices
- 2 years substantial digital marketing or relevant experience, ideally at a brand with an online retail presence
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field
- Part marketing nerd, part analytical, part creatively minded
- Passion for innovative marketing and staying abreast of emerging ecommerce trends
- A whiz at marketing tools like Shopify, Hubspot, and Netsuite, and experienced at Adobe’s suite of creative tools and Microsoft Office products
- Able to multitask, be a self-starter, and collaborate closely with various cross functional teams
- Quick to move and ability to pull together plan inclusive of creative and copy is imperative
- Creative writing skills with no room for error, and strong verbal/presentation skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude where no task is too big or small. Ability to contribute from development of strategic thinking to publishing content online.
Sound like a good fit? Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.