The etúHOME Marketing and Sales teams are group of passionate and driven innovators. As thought-leaders within etúHOME, we strive to drive meaningful connections to drive the business forward. We aim to develop a rich brand experience for customers online and offline. An experience that leads to return customers, word of mouth, and ultimately brand loyalty.
We are looking for team members to help us realize our vision. If you want to work in a fun and collaborative environment with one of the best brands in the industry, join our team in Atlanta today.
etúHOME is seeking a creative and driven team member with a passion for content, social media and marketing. The Marketing Specialist should be an expert in social media, community building, affiliate programs and email marketing. She/he needs to have a strong work ethic, a sophisticated design sense, and an analytically approach to marketing.
The Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Brand Communications Manager and is a part of the Marketing organization.
- Develop, manage and execute social media content calendar.
- Develop, manage and execute email marketing calendar
- Capture photo and video content via iPhone to leverage across multiple channels at brand photoshoots, events, tradeshows, and/or partnership activities.
- Work with PR agency on events, press mailers, and influencer programming.
- Build relationships and deepen community foot print through social engagement.
- Manage relationships with influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Support in PR efforts in partnership with agency.
- Provide learnings back to leadership and use data to inform future decisions and campaigns.
- Coordinate with team members on upcoming focus areas, and product launches to develop inclusive marketing plans.
- Ideate around promotions to drive revenue, excite new customers or reengage lost customers
- Be available and flexible to support in other areas of the team. As a small (comparatively so!) organization, we can all be asked at times to step in tasks outside our core role like being at a photoshoot as an extra set of hands or stepping in at a retail location.
- Minimum 2 years of Marketing experience specifically focused within social media, email and content
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related fields
- Proficient in content creation and CRM platforms (ex: Canva, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Dojomojo)
- Proficient in Google Analytics. Shopify Analytics knowledge a plus.
- Proficient in graphic design— comfortable in Adobe and expert in Canva.
- Proficient in iPhone photo and video capturing and editing
- Experience working at a DTC brand in marketing
- Interest in home décor and industry trends
- A team player who listens well and can interpret needs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Local to the surrounding Atlanta, Georgia area.
- Able to work ~40 hours per week from Monday - Friday
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position located in Atlanta, Georgia. etúHOME offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience, in addition to a very lucrative commission and incentive plan based on sales and performance. Benefits include:
- Company health insurance plan
- Up to 5 weeks paid time off based on length of employment
Sound like a good fit? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.