Join the etúHOME family.
We are a team of positive, dynamic individuals who believe in elevated everyday entertaining with a keen eye for detail. We have a passion for bringing people together and making little moments celebratory.
Merchandising Intern - Roswell, GA
Our Internship Program is a 6-week immersion with the Creative team. We focus on producing quality work to encourage the growth of the company and are seeking an intern who can provide support to our product development and visual merchandising efforts. The main focus will be preparing our flagship showroom at AmericasMart for the summer international market mid-July, while also engaging in brand management, product pricing and trend forecasting.
Through the internship experience, the intern will gain a broad knowledge across various aspects of the company with hands-on engagement with product development and merchandising, as well as working collaboratively with other departments such as Marketing, Sales and Operations. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
While this internship is unpaid, we offer course credit.
- Support the Creative team to merchandise the showroom while working collaboratively with Marketing to increase product visibiliy
- Assist with photoshoots, product inspections and sample collection
- Contribute to some aspects of Product Development activities
Conduct administration work such as data entry to maintain product integrity in our systems
- Currently enrolled in a relevant major or minor like Fashion Merchandising, Product Development and Design
- A creative, self-starter with a positive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills, and detail oriented
- Thrives in a fast paced, evolving environment with changing priorities
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or CAD software desired, but not required
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.