Large Found Wooden Jam Spoon
These vintage wood spoons were not meant to be tucked away. Well-loved from years of use, these serving spoons were once used to make jam. They look great on the wall or displayed in handfuls in oversized baskets.
- Condition: Very Good, wear consistent with age and use
- Each spoon will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color
- Original state with a pleasant patina of age
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, mid-century
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, jam spoons are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 35-48” L, 2-7” wide paddle
- Weight 2-3 lbs
Care and Maintenance
- For decorative use only.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the original condition and patina, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers. All found items are final purchases and cannot be returned.