White Mod Block Cake Stand, Small
The Small Mod Block Cake Stand was handcrafted from reclaimed wood. The dessert stand is a must-have for any table. For a contemporary edge, this cake plate is accented with a splash of high-gloss white paint around the base. The contrast of the natural wood and the modern pop of color make the white cake stand a statement piece on any counter. Pair the cake pedestal with a small Demijohn Cloche for a beautiful display.
- Handcrafted from reclaimed wood by artisans in Europe
- Finished with a plant-based, food-safe hard wax
- Not suitable for cutting or chopping
- Due to the nature of the found beams, no cake stand will be perfectly identical and will contain varying crevices and splits within the wood, embracing its organic beauty even further.
- Glass dome and cloche sold separately
Product Details and Dimensions
- Small: 8.75" x 6.5”
- Large: 13.5" x 6.5”
etúHOME’s serving boards are intended for serving only and should not be used for cutting or chopping. To protect and preserve the integrity and longevity of the piece, we recommend using a barrier such as parchment paper, a plate or a bowl for non-dry and hot ingredients.
Serving Board Care Instructions:
To prevent and resolve surface stains, wipe the surface clean with hot soapy water immediately after using and then dry with a clean, dry dish towel. Never submerge your wood board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products. Brightly colored foods such as berries, turmeric and mustard may stain white and lighter waxed boards. To remove these tougher stains, reference our website for eco-friendly cleaning options.