Rich with texture, these authentic Found Wicker Demijohns are all unique in shape, size and clarity as they each have their own individuality. The word demijohn is French and is used to describe any large, narrow-necked bottle that is used to hold liquid, specifically wine and spirits. These demijohns feature their original wicker weave exterior, which protected the glass during transit. These Woven Bottle Vases are made using eco-friendly recycled glass containers encased in wicker. The varied bottle shapes, sizes and weave texture makes styling them particularly fun.
- Condition: Very Good, wear consistent with age and use
- This is a vintage or antique item and is for decorative use only.
- Each bottle will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color. Wicker weave pattern will bear unique characteristics and timeworn beauty of a vintage piece.
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, early - mid-century
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, bottles are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 8-9” Dia x 14-16” H
- Overall: 9.5-10.5” Dia x 17-19” H
Care and Maintenance
- For decorative use only
- Wipe with soft, damp cloth
- To clean, rinse with mild dish soap and warm water.
- To protect the original condition, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents.
|Length:6.5 inches||Width: 6.5 inches||Height: 16 inches||Weight: 3.3 lbs|
|Length:8 inches||Width: 8 inches||Height: 18.5 inches||Weight: 5.8 lbs|