Demijohn Cloche, Medium
The dramatic silhouette of a vintage wine bottle demijohn created the perfect shape for our medium Demijohn Cloche. Made of recycled glass mouth-blown into authentic inspired molds, the cloche is the upper half of the bottle after being cut in two. Featuring a distressed black rim and topped with a sustainably-sourced wood cork, this decorative accent is perfect in its practical use as a fruit, cheese or bread cover, or simply as a terrarium. Pair this glass cloche with serveware pieces like cake stands, serving trays and trivets for a large array of styles and arrangements.
- Mouth-blown from recycled glass by artisans in Europe.
- Each cloche may vary from images shown in coloring, size, and shape.
- Recycled glass has a slight vintage green, blue tint and can contain small bubbles, dips and other imperfections.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the product, it does not sit flush and may have a slight tilt.
- BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free.
Product Details and Dimensions
- Overall: 7" diameter, 9.5" high
- Overall: 9" diameter, 12" high
- Overall: 14" diameter, 17" high
Care and Maintenance
- Hand wash or spot clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid liquid cleansers, glass cleaner, soap or abrasive agents containing alcohol.
- Do not soak or leave standing in water.