Bianca Round Trivet, Large
Handcrafted from reclaimed wood, the round wooden trivet is a must-have decorative accent for any table top. The round wooden board’s white coloring is just a bonus, the riser can also be utilized as a hot pad and can be paired with hot or cold dishes straight from the oven or fridge. Indulge in a trivet set by mixing and matching shapes or sizes to make a true statement in any kitchen.
- Handcrafted from reclaimed wood by artisans in Europe.
- Finished with a plant-based, food-safe white hard wax.
- Not suitable for cutting or chopping.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, no trivet will be perfectly identical. The surface will contain varying crevices, splits and grooves, embracing its organic beauty even further.
- When paired with a dome or cloche, the glass rim may not sit flush to the board due to the handcrafted nature of both the wood and glass.
etúHOME’s serving boards are intended for serving only and should not be used for cutting or chopping. To protect and preserve the integrity and longevity of the piece, we recommend using a barrier such as parchment paper, a plate or a bowl for non-dry and hot ingredients.
Serving Board Care Instructions:
To prevent and resolve surface stains, wipe the surface clean with hot soapy water immediately after using and then dry with a clean, dry dish towel. Never submerge your wood board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products. Brightly colored foods such as berries, turmeric and mustard may stain white and lighter waxed boards. To remove these tougher stains, reference our website for eco-friendly cleaning options.