Classic Trivet Top Lazy Susan
Our classic round trivet just got an upgrade. Meet the Trivet Top Lazy Susan, the centerpiece of all gatherings. Place in the center of your table for a lazy Sunday breakfast or on the counter-top with cheese and crackers for a spirited cocktail hour. Handcrafted from reclaimed wood, our revolving server features a ball-bearing mechanism for smooth movement so no matter how you entertain, its effortless.
- Handcrafted from reclaimed wood by artisans in Europe.
- Finished with a plant-based, food-safe white hard wax.
- Not suitable for cutting or chopping.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, no board will be perfectly identical. The surface will contain varying crevices, splits and grooves, embracing its organic beauty even further.
- When paired with a dome or cloche, the glass rim may not sit flush to the board due to the handcrafted nature of both the wood and glass.
etúHOME’s serving boards are intended for serving only and should not be used for cutting or chopping. To protect and preserve the integrity and longevity of the piece, we recommend using a barrier such as parchment paper, a plate or a bowl for non-dry and hot ingredients.
Serving Board Care Instructions:
To prevent and resolve surface stains, wipe the surface clean with hot soapy water immediately after using and then dry with a clean, dry dish towel. Never submerge your wood board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products. Brightly colored foods such as berries, turmeric and mustard may stain white and lighter waxed boards. To remove these tougher stains, reference our website for eco-friendly cleaning options.